Here are 10 sushi cakes in Lebanon from restaurants that I recommend:
PS: I have not tried all the sushi cakes, but I have tried all the restaurants’ sushi, and it is usually good quality.
The sushi cakes are listed in a random order. Prices range between 70 000 LL and 150 000 LL, depending on size (number of persons) and ingredients you choose. Prices mentioned below include salmon.
Make sure to call to double check availability.
1) Qatch, Kraytem, Beirut (around 100 000 LL for 8-10 persons)
2) Sushi Bento, Ashrafieh (around 100 000 LL for 8-10 persons)
3) Sushi Joint, Sed l bouchriyeh (around 120 000 LL 10-12 persons)
4) Oceanus, Ashrafieh
5) O&C the fresh market, Jal El Deeb (Around 11 000 LL/piece)
6) Wakame, Mansouriyeh
7) Shifudo at Goodies, Verdun (120 000 LL for 10 persons)
8) Kami, Byblos Jbeil
9) Sushi Ko, many branches (around 120 000 LL 8-10 persons)
10) Tokyo Middle East, Jounieh (Picture not available)
How to know which sushi cake to choose?
I haven’t tried all of them but you can see the ingredients and designs from the pics posted to know which sushi cake you would prefer. And it’s important to double check with the restaurant that the sushi cake they make is similar to the picture they have posted.